The toaster game is a game for groups of 10 people or more.
You don't need any equipment to play that game.
The players are standing in a circle, only one person is standing in its center. The person in the middle points at one person and names one of the tasks, like "toaster". The person pointed at AND both its neighbors now have to fulfill the task as quickly as possible (the neighbors form a toaster with their hands around the toast in their middle, who has to jump up and down; other tasks, see below). If one of the three fails to fulfill the task quickly enough, he is the next person standing in the middle in the following round.
You can use any number of tasks. The more you introduce, the more difficult the game becomes:
- toaster: The person in the middle jumps up and down (representing the finished toast), the two neighbors form a circle with their arms around him, representing the toaster.
- James Bond: The person in the middle poses like James Bond with a gun, the players left and right personate Bond girls.
- Elk: The person in the middle bells like an Elk and uses his arms to form antlers, his neighbors help him form his antlers.
- fire brigade: The person in the middle steers the fire engine (steering the wheel), the neighbors imitate the emergency vehicle lighting of the fire engine.
- washing machine: Similar to the toaster, but the person in the middle is spinning around (like being washed in a washing machine.
- Elephant: The player in the middle forms the trunk of the elephant with his arm, the neighbors form the ears of the elephant.
- blender : the neighbors tip with their fingers on the head of the person in the middle, who is spinning around like the content of a blender.
Of course, dozens of other tasks exist. You can also introduce your own ideas, and thus adapt the game to your own needs.