Evolution is a simple game for groups of 10 people or more. During the game, the evolution from an egg to a human is reenacted.
You don't need any equipment for that game.
At the beginning of the game, all players are eggs. They may only roll around the floor. Whenever two eggs meet, they play rock paper scissors against each other. The winner evolves into the next step in the evolution (here: a chicken). Only members of the same species may play against each other and only the winner evolves to the next step. The first player to reach the final step "human" wins the game.
The steps are as follows (but feel free to adapt those, or add other steps):
- egg: rolling around the floor
- chicken: crouched down on the floor, doing some kind of "chicken dance"
- dinosaur: hunchback, fletched teech, hands in attack position
- ape: walks like an ape, drumms on his chest
- human: walking upright
- You can add a rule that the loser of any rock paper scissors game de-evolutes one step backwards (of course, not further back then to the egg).