Dodgeball with memory
- one ball (a soft one so it does not hurt too much when you are hit)
- probably markers for the borders of the playing field
All players are on the playing field. A ball is put into the game. The players then may hit each other by throwing the ball. Each player hit by th ball (so that it touches the floor afterwards) is out of the game. He leaves the playing field, but remembers the player who hit him.
Whenever a player is hit, that shot other players, all of them are revived (they may continue to play). However, if only one active player remains on the playing field, he wins the game.
Depending on the size of the playing field you may want to add a rule how far players may walk while carrying the ball. Usually, not more than a few steps are allowed.
Of course, many rules can be adapted or added:
- number of steps allowed while carrying the ball
- no shots towards the head allowed
- no passing among the players allowed (that would usually result in "teams" emerging, while this is a single-player game
- you can use several balls, when more players participate and there is enough space
- Killer ball is similar, but it is easier to determine who may return to the playing field