Capture the Flag
Capture the Flag is a wide game for a larger number of players.
- one flag per team
- probably tags to mark the teams
- probably stuff to mark the borders of the playing field
For 2 to 4 groups of 4 to 8 players. They get bases on the playing field, where their flag is put. all teams should know the location of all bases, as well as the borders of the playing field
The teams start at their bases. After a predefined signal, the game starts. All teams have to try to catch an enemy flag and bring it to their base. They score a point each time they accomplish this AND their own flag is safely in their base.
Certain rules are used to attack and defend:
- When an attacking person is touched by a defending person, the attacker has to move back to his own base before being able to participate further. He may also not act as defender before having reached the center of his base. As attacker and defender participants qualify when they are appropriately near the enemy / their own base. Usually, there is some neutral ground in between.
- When an enemy flag is captured and brought to a team's base, but their own flag is missing, the first have to get back their own flag before being able to score a point.
- When the person carrying the flag is tagged by an enemy player, he has to drop it immediately.