Occupied is an ice breaker game for groups of almost any size. It is played while sitting in a circle on chairs.
- A chair for each participant.
- A deck of cards (four different colors)
All players are sitting in a circle on chairs. Each one draws a card, remembers the color, and returns the card.
The trainer shuffles the stack of cards and draws a card. He announced the color. All the respective players have to move one chair to the right. If another player is already sitting there, he sits on his lap. Of such a stack of players, only the top-most player may move (provided he has got the correct color).
The first player to finish one full circle that reaches his own chair again wins the game.
- You can also play with more or less colors.
- You can play with "joker" cards. If such a card is drawn, all the top-most players may move on.
- Stacking is quite similar.